how to change startup parameters in case of webinterface?

Aktuell führen wir noch einige Anpassungen durch, das Forum wurde jedoch bereits live geschaltet.
  • Hi all,

I just wanted to modify the startup parameters of my CS: S server but I do not know how and where, because the gameserver is handled by a webinterface. The gameserver runs on a rootserver of GSP g-portal and I have full root access to it.

I think I have to edit childa startup script, but where do I find it and how can I modify it if its a * .php file? Can anybody help me - maybe Hairy What is most likely the products of this GSP?

Thanks a lot,

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    http://forums.srcds.com/viewtopic/13289

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von NicoKuroKusagi () aus folgendem Grund: Removed a malicious link

• Thats an aspect we can not help you with as gportal uses their own webinterface to provide their services.
    Teklab is a company that offers a webinterface solution for virual and dedicated linux and windows servers.
    If you need to edit the start options, contact them or search their FAQ.
    Other option would be to rent a VPS, KVM Server or Dedicated Rootserver and try it our TekBASE.

• @NicoKuroKusagi TekBASE can also be installed on a G-Portal root server.:)

@JensenBreck Startscripts for gameservers are not php files. In the TekBASE you can store a start script for each gameserver. Create a start.sh in the directory where the game was installed.

start.sh:

Bash
    #!/bin/sh

#YOUR EXTRA CODE
    #...

./srcds_run -game cstrike +map $1 -maxplayers $2 +ip $3 -port $4 +sv_password $5 +fps_max "0"

TekBASE -> Admin panel -> Game Modules -> Game list -> edit Counter-Strike Source -> Startskript
    ./start.sh gsmap gsplayer gsip gsport gspasswd

Bitte die Forumsuche und das Handbuch verwenden. Wenn die Suche erfolglos war, bitte ein Thema erstellen und das Problem ausführlich beschreiben. Dieser Ablauf spart Zeit und unnötige Fragen zu immer gleichen Problemen. Sie können aber auch im Kundenbereich ein Support-Ticket erstellen.

Gefällt Ihnen TekLab? facebook-1.pngtwitter-1.pnglinkedin-1.png